(September 4th, 2013 – Current) Civil Rights Activist
- On February 15th, 2023, we won a landslide victory…
- Defeated a Missoula County Sheriff’s Office’s unlawful investigation;
- Blocked a Missoula County Prosecutor’s malicious motion;
- Overturned a Missoula District Court Judge’s unconstitutional, unilateral order.
- On January 1st, 2023, we published a Federal complaint against Missoula County, alleging corruption, retaliation, malicious prosecution, wrongful conviction, wrongful imprisonment, defamation, and business interference.
- On July 15th, 2019, I was sentenced to 12 years in Prison by a Missoula District Court Judge, after being accused of crimes I didn’t commit.
- On September 4th, 2013, we won a Federal Civil Suit and recovered a settlement for defamation and business interference, against a Missoula Chamber of Commerce member, in the United States District Court of Southern California. (Case No. 3:13-cv-02069)
(October 22, 2022 – Current) Founded City Wizards
- City Wizards is a community organization (with 501(c)(3) status goals) that does beach plastic cleanup. We will eventually provide donations to elderly, sick, and homeless community members on the West Coast.
- We’re going into the streets to give eligible candidates $1000 cash to get a one-time hand up. Water bottles and trail mix for immediate survival needs. Get a Motel. Get a shave and a shower. Get a job. It’s a 3-day plan to success.
(2019-Present) California coastal areas plastic cleanup 🇺🇸
(2003-Present) Support the Leave No Trace Organization 🇺🇸
(2006-Present) Support the Surfrider Foundation 🇺🇸
(2021-Present) Support the Anti-Defamation League 🇺🇸
(2021-Present) Support civil rights activists world-wide 🇺🇸
(2015-Present) Support #RedInstead of Autism Speaks 🇺🇸
(1999) Member of the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) 🇺🇸
(2014) 🇺🇸🇲🇽 “Free Tahmooressi” motorcycle ride to the Mexican border with ”New York Mike” (San Diego Harley-Davidson). We helped raise awareness that ultimately led to the release of a US Marine, who was imprisoned in Tijuana, Mexico on weapons charges. He was an active duty combat vet suffering from PTSD.
(2016-Present) Free consulting for homeless/disabled people considering vehicle habitation vs. renting. 🇺🇸
(2002) Donated labor to Habitat for Humanity as an apprentice electrician. 🇺🇸
(2022) Charitable donation to the Montana Youth Sports Association 🇺🇸
(2004) Charitable donation to the Gallatin County (Montana) Open Lands Board 🇺🇸
(2003) Charitable donation to support Montana Trout Unlimited 🇺🇸